Make Your Treasury, Tax, and Loan Payments Online!
Old Town Bank customers can now make all Federal Tax payments online using the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS).
EFTPS is a system provided free of charge by the U.S. Department of Treasury which enables Businesses and Individual taxpayers to make all federal tax payments electronically, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week over the Internet or by phone.
To enroll, simply visit the U.S. Treasury website at www.eftps.gov. Or, you can enroll by phone at 1-800-555-4477 for Business Tax payments, or 1-800-316-6541 for Individual Tax payments.
Information you will need when enrolling:
• For Businesses – Taxpayer Identification Number or Employer Identification
• For Individuals – Social Security Number
• Information about the Old Town Bank account you want to use, including:
• Routing number (the 9-digit number that appears along with the account number on your checks)
• Account number
• Account type (checking or savings)
For more information or assistance, please refer to the EFTPS help page:
or call the EFTPS customer service numbers:
• Business: 1-800-555-4477
• Individual: 1-800-316-6541