Old Town Bank welcomes inquiries from highly motivated individuals seeking a career with one of the leading financial institutions in Western North Carolina.
Founded and headquartered in Waynesville, Old Town Bank is a true community bank dedicated to serving our customers with unmatched personal service and cutting edge technology.
Join the Old Town Bank team and serve your friends and neighbors while enjoying an excellent work environment and benefits including medical and dental insurance, life insurance and more.
(As of Wednesday, October 1, 2014)
General Job Summary:
Responsible for the comprehensive analysis of credit information resulting in recommendations to assure the quality of additions to a loan portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and interpret financial statements of current and prospective customers identifying trends and area for further review
• Communicate the strengths and weaknesses foreseen in a company’s credit information and financial statements to the respective Loan Officer
• Provide guidance to Loan Officers on dealing with foreseen concerns with client
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Detailed oriented
• Proficient with Excel and Microsoft Office
• Professional communication and presentation skills
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance; OR
• Minimum of three years seasoned experience in an accounting or commercial field
Please FAX the completed application to 828-564-0096, attention Lurissia Hendrix,
or email to: email@example.com
or mail to:
Old Town Bank
attn: Lurissia Hendrix
PO Box 89
Waynesville, NC 28786