Old Town Bank welcomes inquiries from highly motivated individuals seeking a career with one of the leading financial institutions in Western North Carolina.
Founded and headquartered in Waynesville, Old Town Bank is a true community bank dedicated to serving our customers with unmatched personal service and cutting edge technology.
Join the Old Town Bank team and serve your friends and neighbors while enjoying an excellent work environment and benefits including medical and dental insurance, life insurance and more.
(As of Wednesday, December 18, 2013)
Residential Loan Administrator
Old Town Bank, the only local bank headquartered in Haywood County, has a great opportunity for a Commercial Loan Processor.
• Assist in the management of the bank’s residential loan portfolio to
include, but not limited to;
• Prepare loan documents consistent with consumer compliance regulations;
• Schedule closings;
• Maintain loan rates and indexes;
• Board loans;
• Exception monitoring and follow-up;
• Quote payoffs;
• Assist in collection of payments;
• Loan disbursements;
• Maintain HMDA LAR;
• Conduct annual escrow analysis;
• Prepare escrow payments;
• Prepare management reports;
• Order and evaluate appraisals; and
• Reconcile certain general ledger accounts.
• HS Graduate
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong consumer compliance knowledge and background;
• Five years experience in residential lending, processing, or administration required.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Please FAX the completed application to 828-564-0096, attention Lurissia Hendrix,
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Old Town Bank
attn: Lurissia Hendrix
PO Box 89
Waynesville, NC 28786